A reusable jute bag can replace more than 300 conventional plastic bags in its lifetime. Choosing a reusable jute bag or cotton bag is one way to take personal responsibility for minimising waste and for using resources in a sustainable way. Reusable bags help to promote waste minimization activities and to boost environmental awareness. Jute itself is virtually an organic textile and will biodegrade completely at the end of the bag's life.
A functional, round bottomed, breathable bag that is roomy and comfortable to shop around with.
- Jute fibre is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly.
- It is a natural fibre with golden and silky shine and hence called The Golden Fibre.
- It is the cheapest vegetable fibre procured from the bast or skin of the plant's stem.
- It is the second most important vegetable fibre after cotton, in terms of usage, global consumption, production, and availability.
- It has high tensile strength, low extensibility, and ensures better breathability of fabrics.